Prompt.io Inc. is seeking a QA/HelpDesk Manager to join our team. QA/Help Desk Managers take primary responsibility for the workings of our platforms, both through testing and utilization, in order to enable the success of our customers. QA/Help Desk Managers combine technical expertise with the Prompt.io™ products with a deep understanding of preferred outcomes. QA/Help Desk Managers work with a variety of Prompt.io teams/team members including engineering, customer success, and product development.
Prompt.io offers both a full suite platform for commercial/enterprise use and a peer-to-peer texting platform deployed by organizations of all size and scale to engage and activate their list of supporters.
What you’ll do:
- Become an expert of our platforms
- Test new features and ensure high quality before shipping
- Be comfortable voicing opinions/feedback on behalf of the customer
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to ensure quality for existing and new features and improving process as we go
- Act as a Tier I/II support contact
- Help ensure customer satisfaction is high by providing excellent customer support
- Map customer issues to engineering tickets to ensure problems are resolved accurately/efficiently
What we’re looking for:
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability for work, a bias to action, and comfort in an ever-changing startup environment
- The ability of an individual to work independently, as well as part of a team
- 1-3 years of QA experience
- BA/BS Degree
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience in a Customer Support capacity
Compensation & Benefits:
- Early stage stock options plan: We want you to be truly invested in the amazing things you’re helping to build.
- Flexible Paid Time Off: We believe people are at their best when they have the time to rest their minds and bodies.
- Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision/LTD/STD/Life/AD&D): A healthy team is a happy team! We offer a competitive medical and dental plan to keep you and your family in tip-top shape.
- 401(k): another place to stash that hard-earned cash.
- Team Appreciation: Virtual game nights and other company-wide activities help keep the Prompt.io team connected and energized.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship of a visa.
Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity and Inclusion
Prompt.io is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to finding talent that is not determined on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.