Prompt.io Inc. is seeking a Full Stack Engineer to join our team. Full Stack Engineers help build and perfect the foundation for our platforms. Full Stack Engineers collaborate with other members of the engineering team, as well as product, to define, scope and execute on iterations of our platforms to ensure customer satisfaction.
Prompt.io offers both a full-suite platform for commercial/enterprise use and a peer-to-peer texting platform deployed by organizations of all size and scale to engage and activate their list of supporters, volunteers, and donors.
What you’ll do:
- Develop backend with Java
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in a software engineer capacity
- Familiarity and comfort working with microservices and cloud computing
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability, bias to action, and comfort in an ever-changing startup environment
- Knowledge of git, and open source development
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- BA/BS Degree
- Experience with React framework
- Experience with TypeScript highly desirable
- Experience with SQL development
- Highly experienced in coding with Java (J2SE, Sockets, Threads)
- Working knowledge of React frameworks
- Experience working in a startup environment
Compensation & Benefits:
- Early stage stock options plan: We want you to be truly invested in the amazing things you’re helping to build.
- Flexible Paid Time Off: We believe people are at their best when they have the time to rest their minds and bodies.
- Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision/LTD/STD/Life/AD&D): A healthy team is a happy team! We offer a competitive medical and dental plan to keep you and your family in tip-top shape.
- 401(k): another place to stash that hard-earned cash.
- Team Appreciation: Virtual game nights and other company-wide activities help keep the Prompt.io team connected and energized.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship of a visa.
Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity and Inclusion
Prompt.io is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to finding talent that is not determined on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.