Prompt.io is seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our team. Customer Success Managers take primary responsibility for the onboarding and ongoing success of Prompt.io’s customers. Customer Success Managers combine technical expertise with the Prompt.io products and a deep understanding of customers’ goals and desired outcomes. Customer Success Managers work with a variety of customers including political, advocacy, nonprofit and corporate organizations.
Prompt.io offers a peer-to-peer texting platform deployed by organizations of all size and scale to engage and activate their list of supporters.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for your assigned customers, assuming overall responsibility for the success, satisfaction, and retention of your customers
- Master the Prompt.io products, common challenges facing customers, and the best ways to leverage Prompt.io across varied use cases
- Manage your customers’ service renewal and upgrade engagements to success, both as the primary point of contact and in collaboration with the Sales team
- Build strong relationships with your customers and gain a deep understanding of their unique needs and priorities, helping them translate their goals into milestones that can be achieved using the Prompt.io software
- Drive successful use and adoption of Prompt.io among your customers by providing day to day troubleshooting support, strategic coaching and guidance, and by tracking and escalating product issues
- Identify risks to customer retention and collaborate with other internal teams to remediate them
What we’re looking for:
- 2-5 years of experience in a customer success/account management role or equivalent experience working in political campaigns/parties, nonprofits, or advocacy organizations
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills in English; you should be comfortable communicating frequently on the phone, over video call, and in written form.
- Adaptability - you should be comfortable working with both technical and strategic points of contact both at customer organizations and within Prompt.io organizations from all backgrounds and with diverse missions
- Passion for technology
- Attention to detail and pride in always delivering quality work
- “Cultural add” - cultural fit is great but the ideal candidate will add to the company culture and embody the values of empathy, hard work, and leadership
Compensation & Benefits:
- Early stage stock options plan: We want you to be truly invested in the amazing things you’re helping to build.
- Flexible Paid Time Off: We believe people are at their best when they have the time to rest their minds and bodies.
- Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision/LTD/STD/Life/AD&D): A healthy team is a happy team! We offer a competitive medical and dental plan to keep you and your family in tip-top shape.
- 401(k): another place to stash that hard-earned cash.
- Team Appreciation: Virtual game nights and other company-wide activities help keep the Prompt.io team connected and energized.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship of a visa.
Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity and Inclusion
Prompt.io is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to finding talent that is not determined on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.